17 April 2012

Autumn

I haven't written anything in this blog for ages and ages but I see someone has pretty much taken it over and done great things with it and, for that, I'm very happy.  It's starting to become what I envisioned when I first created it; a site for people to do whatever they wanted.  I notice it's pretty much devoted to Mail Art and Art in general but that's not a bad thing.  I mean, a paedophile group or Nazi sympathizers could have taken it over and I might have got into some real serious shit.  But no, people who understand have been contributing and for that, I'm awfully grateful.  I'll try to post a bit more regularly but I don't even on my personal blog so I wouldn't be holding my breath or anything.  I'm really interested to see if this becomes any more popular as the years wind on.  It's quite exciting really.

No comments:

Post a Comment